Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Huge new home

Thanks to Lemuel Craft

My husband and I just bought a fabulous new home. I honestly think I could be on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”. It is that wonderful. My husband recently got promoted to CEO of the company and it has a lot of perks, including the new pay raise. The house is stunning. The pool in the backyard is amazing. I have never seen a pool that beautiful, but still very fun. We found a state-on-the-art ATL home security system to install. It just makes the house that much better. We are able to see our front door through a camera. This allows us to actually see who is ringing the bell. We are also able to control everything in the house through one touch screen panel. It is amazing what modern technology can do. I can’t wait to throw my first party and show off the house. I am sure that sounds very superficial of me, but at least I am being honest. Hopefully my need to show it off will wear off and I won’t come off as a creep, but right now I am just so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment