Sunday, February 26, 2012

ZGalleries New Arrival Furniture and Art Works are "Haute" and inspiring "Chic!"

I thought I'd never use the word "haute" when describing furniture however, just by looking at these great designs makes me wonder where they've been all of my life?  There are so many options to choose from and of course, making a great excuse like: renovations or re-arrangements can give me all of the head-way needed to scoop up some awesome buys that will deliver the ultimate in iconic class and "chic."  I know where I'd fit each piece of tailored, fashion-furniture with a coveting lust for more! 

I could engage hours upon hours of looking through the hundreds of options given to decorate and restore the inner-diva to any home or apartment, with instant and sustainable results in maximum pleasure from all of the creature comforts intact!  Finding chic furniture like: "Brighton Sofas" and "Brighton Chairs" can certainly pull-together a room for all time sake, while finding awesome ways to add dimension and contrast.  Beautiful things like the "Royce Chair" and the "Francesca Headboard" are other ways of sending out an invitation to reveal inner-diva deliciousness and quality mass appeal to myself! 

Just imagine all sorts of decorative accessories like the piece of art that makes a style collision straight into dreamlike festivity.  In the [new arrival catagory], the "Sprial Staircase" triptych-print framed photography piece is done well by featured artist Sofia Fox; and is an unforgettable photograph to display (in home or apartment)!  It would look stunning next to some of the patterned pillows and furniture looks of ZGalleries described above! 

Remember, with this type of affordable furniture; a little goes a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment