Saturday, June 25, 2011

Post Water Park Exhaustion

Guest post written by Courtney Gibson

I try to stay active with my kids, which can be quite the task will a full-time job and lots of mommy errands to run! But part of staying active is trying to encourage us going on active family outings so that my kids will associate exercise with fun! I wasn't always lucky enough to do that myself growing up so I really want to instill that in them.

I was online not too long ago looking for new day outings to take them on this summer. That's when I saw http://www.clear-internet.com and signed up our household for the service.

That day I also got the idea to take them to the water park, so that's exactly what I did just a few days ago. We went on a Saturday when my husband could go to, just to make sure that we all kept up with each other. It was really fun and I'm always glad to swim because it's such fun and good exercise! Now we'll just have to make a few trips back there this summer because my kids loved it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment